Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland in Jasper!!




Over the Christmas holidays myself, my husband, and our two sons went to Jasper National Park for a week. We have been there in the summer but this was our first winter visit.

The weather was clear but very cold....minus 36...hurt to breathe through your mouth!
Like anything, if you dress for the weather it's not a problem...there was no wind.

The boys went snowboarding and my husband and I strapped on our snowshoes! The hiking was spectacular!

I'd like to share some pictures...

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Those are gorgeous pictures Gillian! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself in my part of the country :-)

Cheers,
Nathalie

Carol said...

Gillian: Stunning photos!!! What a winter wonderland.

Tracey said...

My fav part of the blog so far. A personal post.